Among all the beautiful gopis Srimati Radharani is the best. She is the topmost devotee of Lord Krishna. Srimati Radharani is the Supreme Goddess and the queen of Vrindavana. Her name means that She is the most excellent worshiper of Lord Krishna.She has many famous friends, headed by Lalita and Vishakha. Her father is Vrishbhanu and Her mother is Kirtida Devi, who is also known by the name, Ratnagarbha Devi. Radharani's elder brother is Sridama and her younger sister is Ananga-manjari. Jatila-devi is Radharani's mother-in-law and Abhimanyu is Radharani's so-called husband. Kutila-devi is Radharani's sister-in-law. Srimati Radharani's worshipable deity is the sun-god.
Srimati Radharani is expert in all the fine arts and Her transcendental form is like an ocean of nectar. Her splendid bodily luster is like the yellow pigment gorocana, molten gold, or stationary lightning. She wears wonderfully beautiful blue garments and She is decorated with various pearls and flowers.he is very beautiful and She has long nicely braided hair. She is decorated with a garland of flowers and a beautiful pearl necklace. Her splendid forehead is decorated with the red pigment sindura and with beautiful locks of curling hair. Decorated with blue bangles, Her arms have defeated Cupid's staff with their beauty. Her nose is as beautiful as a sesame flower and it is nicely decorated with a pearl. She is anointed with various perfumes. She is splendidly beautiful.
25 Transcendental qualities of Srimati Radharani :
01. She is sweetness personified.
02. She is a fresh young girl.
03. Her eyes are always moving.
04. She is always brightly smiling.
05. She possesses all auspicious marks on her body.
06. She can agitate Krishna by the flavor of Her person.
07. She is expert in the art of singing.
08. She can speak very nicely and sweetly.
09. She is expert in presenting feminine attractions.
10. She is modest and gentle.
11. She is always very merciful.
12. She is transcendentally cunning.
13. She knows how to dress nicely.
14. She is always shy.
15. She is always respectful.
16. She is always patient.
17. She is very grave.
18. She is enjoyed by Krishna.
19. She is situated on the highest devotional platform.
20. She is the abode of love of the residents of Gokula.
21. She can give shelter to all kinds of devotees.
22. She is always affectionate to superiors and inferiors.
23. She is always obliged by the dealings of Her associates.
24. She is the greatest amongst Krishna's girlfriends.
25. She always keeps Krishna under Her control.